HUGE price improvement!! This well-built house has been rented for 5 years. TLC (new paint and carpet) is needed, which the owners took into consideration with the price adjustment! This is your chance to live in Bay city at a super price and at the same time be able to pick the wall and floor coverings of your choice! So, if you are looking for room to roam in a home near the bridge...it is here! Spacious 4 bedroom colonial-style home also includes a large upstairs utility room that could be an office/craft room/ den/ nursery. The updated kitchen features gleaming granite counters, stainless steel appliances. There is lots of room for a dining table and chairs in this open kitchen. French doors lead to a screened-in porch, complete with Trex decking...great for entertaining friends and family or just relaxing after a day at the office or a day of zooming! On a chilly night, you can enjoy the cozy gas fireplace in the living room. With the addition of the family room on the first floor you will never be at a loss for space! The washer/dryer were originally on the first floor in the utility room, so they could go there, again. A garage/shed is in the backyard. These are the original owners and they took care in building their home...2" x 6" construction, dual-zone HVAC are featured. The roof and siding are new within the past few years!! The crawlspace has been encapsulated and the attic has extra insulation according to DelMarVa specifications! The owners are offering a one-year warranty. The water and sewer installation fee has been paid.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, LP Gas Water Heater, Public
2,416 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Electric service available
Queen Anne's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Utility Room, Attic
- Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Microwave, Double Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Disposal
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Zone, Wall Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Zone, Central.
- Casement, Double Pane, Screened
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Window Treatment, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Street Parking, Paved Driveway.
- Patio, Porch, Screened-in
- Lot Dimensions
- Approx. 75' x 200'
- Body of Water
- Chesapeake Bay/Broad Creek
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped, Back Yard. Cleared, Landscaping, Level, No Thru Street, Rear Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Picnic Area, Water/Lake Privileges, Boat Ramp, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price